Role in short
Cloud Architects are experts in defining, designing and implementing large-scale and game changing architecture strategies. We'd love to meet someone who is an expert in Microsoft (or Amazon) cloud technologies and is able to deliver complete end-to-end solutions while guiding both the internal project team as well as clients and other external stakeholders. Cloud architect should also be able to run an e2e solution hands-on development work by him/herself.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Responsibilities and objectives
- Designing and implementing high quality architectures consistent with standards
- Supporting the definition and selection of enterprise tools, technologies and processes
- Hands-on developing pilot/PoC architectures
- Ensuring timeliness and quality of end-to-end cloud architecture implementation
Presentation and communication
- Presenting the findings in a clear and concise manner for expert and non-expert audiences alike
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years experience of implementing complex cloud-based solutions (MS, AWS, IAAS / PAAS platforms)
- Exposure to the most common big data technologies (HDFS, Tez, Spark)
- Exposure to NoSQL- and SQL-based development
- Skills in Java (and comparable) development and scripting
- Microsoft Azure and / or TOGAF-certificate
- Flexibility, readiness for problem solving
- Organized working style
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
Send us your resumé and cover letter with a subject line "Cloud Architect" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global cloud analytics company expanding to the Nordics
Since 2012, we have provided data science and analytics consulting, cloud-based implementation and analytics management services across Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East.
In 2017, we will emphasise expanding our operations within the Nordics having a target being the leading cloud analytics company in Nordics.
Our clients range from data-natives to organisations on the cusp of digitalisation. We serve clients across retail, media, manufacturing and financial services.
From February 2017 onwards we will be part of Affecto Plc. Our parent company focuses on Business Intelligence and Enterprise Information Management solutions.