Role in short
Data Strategist is a tough position to fill. We are looking for an analytics area innovator, we'd hope to meet someone with an ability to formulate data business value opportunities and translate opportunities into solutions. Work is done in co-operation with customer, person should also have a diligence to manage the said project. Data strategist should have a detailed understanding of data and analytics opportunities and solutions to converse confidently with both the client and a team of data scientists and cloud architects. Logical thinking, curiosity and willingness to travel are a must.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden but covers the entire Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark).
Responsibilities and objectives
Analytics Driven Business Development
- Identifying new data and analytics driven business opportunities within multiple business areas (Industry, Retail, Media)
- Building and fostering networks and relationships
- Confidently approaching key prospects
- Leading the development team consisting of data scientists, architects and data engineers
- Planning and ensuring timeliness and quality of the project delivery
- Supporting the project team
- Interacting with and reporting to the steering group
- Managing personal development in selected areas of specialization
- Generating publishable thought leadership material, such as blog, research papers or white papers
- MSc in a relevant field - including but not limited to economics, industrial management, mathematics or physics
- Proven ability to lead sales and presales processes
- 5+ years experience in B2B business development or consulting
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Hands on experience in big data, analytics, business intelligence and data visualization projects
- Entrepreneurial, networking mindset
- Flexibility, readiness for problem solving
- Organized working style paired with people leadership skills
- Curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
Send us your resumé and cover letter with a subject line "Data Strategist" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global cloud analytics company expanding to the Nordics
Since 2012, we have provided data science and analytics consulting, cloud-based implementation and analytics management services across Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East.
In 2017, we will emphasise expanding our operations within the Nordics having a target being the leading cloud analytics company in Nordics.
Our clients range from data-natives to organisations on the cusp of digitalisation. We serve clients across retail, media, manufacturing and financial services.
From February 2017 onwards we will be part of Affecto Plc. Our parent company focuses on Business Intelligence and Enterprise Information Management solutions.