Creating rich customer profiles and a world-class advertising capability
Aller has an exceptional position and a unique access to rich data in Finland as they are operating the most widely used social discussion forum “Suomi 24”.
- To take full advantage of the data and to build a world class advertising capability
- To combine offline and online data and to enrich that data with advanced analytics capabilities in order to create extremely rich customer analytical profiles
BIGDATAPUMP developed a technology vision and technology architecture to support Aller’s business vision and targets.
- Defining a data strategy and target architecture (Data and Analytics Platform, DAP)
- Integrating customer data from different online and offline sources and merging that data into rich customer analytical profiles
- Transferring the anonymized profiles over to DMP for further data enrichment and sales
Aller Rikastamo was publicly launched on February 2016 in Musiikkitalo, Helsinki. The launch was a great success.
- Rich customer profiles that are used in targeted, programmatic and premium ad campaigns within Aller’s own online services and through ad networks
- A visually engaging reporting for guaranteed performance
- Continuous development of Aller’s DAP capability to meet future business needs
About Aller Media
Aller Media is one of the largest media companies in Scandinavia, and publish more than 20 notable magazines and newspapers. Their online services attract millions of users with 100 million page loads per month. As a company having access to a vast amount of data, Aller Media is well focused on big data initiatives.