Optimizing pricing scheme based on customer and competitor data
dubizzle is the #1 classifieds site in the Middle East where you can buy and sell anything online. The company operates in 14 countries in the Middle East and Africa area. To maintain and grow the position as the leading online marketplace in the area, excellence in data and analytics is required.
- To analyze, whether dubizzle should adopt a new business model in their motors and properties business
- To develop an optimal pricing scheme for the proposed business model
- Project Management
- Data analysis and cleansing
- Quantitative analysis
- Profit simulations
- Benchmarking against competitors
- Action proposal
In February 2016, the results of the project were presented in dubizzle (OLX) for the company CEO and Head of Strategy. Their feedback was exceptionally good.
- A combination of highly useful insights from economics, exploratory data analysis, and profit simulations
- Integration of project results directly to dubizzle’s strategic implementation plans