BIGDATAPUMP is an cloud analytics company that is rapidly expanding within Nordics. We are now looking to hire more than 10 data engineers in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku. If you are interested modern cloud analytics as a career path, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
As our data engineer, you'll build cloud analytics architectures to solve any challenge that our customers might face. Our solutions are predictive, scalable and real-time - 80% of them are based on Microsoft Azure. We work in scrum teams in a no-nonsense environment that supports independent action.
What we are looking for
- Skillset. You are an excellent programmer (especially SQL) and have experience using ETL tools (eg. SSIS, Informatica). You can be junior or senior as long as you have potential to grow.
- Personality. It doesn’t matter whether you are an introvert or extrovert – as long as you are curious and interested in data.
- Ambition. We’re looking for employees with a start-up mentality and high level of ambition.
What we offer
- Learning path and mentoring. At us you have the opportunity to explore cutting edge technologies with like-minded professionals. As a new employee, you'll get an assigned a mentor from one of our lead developers who are the best in Scandinavia. In 3 months you'll be certified and start working in real client projects.
- International Startup Culture. As a startup we have been international from day 1. Currently we have around 40 employees of several nationalities: Iran, Pakistan, China, Sweden, Indonesia, India, Poland, Finland. Recent survey showed that our work satisfaction is excellent.
- Meaningful projects. With over 100 successful customer projects since 2012, we are the most experienced cloud analytics provider around. Take a look at some of the highlights of what we have done here
You can apply and learn more about this career opportunity on this page: http://jobs.bigdatapump.com/data-engineer/
Since 2012, BIGDATAPUMP has provided data science and analytics advisory services, cloud implementation and analytics management across Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East. In 2017, we will emphasize expanding our operations in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, and are aiming at becoming the go-to cloud analytics leader in Nordic region. Our clients range from data-natives to organizations on the cusp of digitalization across retail, media, manufacturing and financial services.