We are looking for a Data Strategist eager to sell, build and lead.
BIGDATAPUMP grows in Scandinavia and needs key players to build our presence through strong cloud and analytics expertise.
Data Strategist is a tough position to fill. We’re hoping to meet someone with the drive to sell projects with tangible business value projects as well as diligence to manage the said project. Data Strategist should have a detailed understanding of big data and analytics opportunities and solutions, in order to converse confidently with both the client and a team of data scientists. You'll work in a team of big data and analytics thought leaders, and we'll support your development into one. Logical thinking, curiosity and willingness to travel are a must.
This position can be based either in Helsinki or Stockholm. Please indicate your preferred location in our application.
- Identifying new business opportunities in the Nordics
- Building and fostering networks and relationships
- Confidently approaching key prospects
- Leading the development conducted by team of data scientists, architects and data engineers
- Planning and ensuring timeliness and quality of the project delivery
- Supporting the project team
- Interacting with and reporting to the steering group
- Managing personal development in selected areas of specialization
- Generating publishable thought leadership material, such as blog, research papers or white papers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent communication in Finnish and English
- Entrepreneurial, networking mindset
- Flexibility, readiness for problem solving
- Organized working style paired with people leadership skills
- Curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- MSc in a relevant field - including but not limited to economics, industrial management, mathematics or physics
- Proven ability to lead sales and presales processes
- 5+ years experience in business development or consulting
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Hands on experience in big data, analytics, business intelligence and data visualization projects
We offer you
- An exciting work in a stimulating business / technical environment as well as dedicated and competent colleagues
- An office in the city center of Helsinki
- A positive and dynamic atmosphere
If you feel that the above describes you, please send us your resumé and cover letter with a subject line "Data Strategist" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2012, BIGDATAPUMP has provided data science and analytics advisory services, cloud implementation and analytics management across Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East. In 2017, we will emphasize expanding our operations in Sweden, Denmark and Norway, and are aiming at becoming the go-to cloud analytics leader in Nordic region. Our clients range from data-natives to organizations on the cusp of digitalization across retail, media, manufacturing and financial services.